If you or anyone in your family has food allergies you know how hard it can be to eat out, especially at a theme park. It can make planning more difficult and sometimes you just want to join in the fun of eating out.
Allergy friendly dinner at Lindy’s Restaurant including dairy free chicken strips, night shade free chicken alfredo & gluten free burger
My entire family currently has a long list of allergies, each of us with different restrictions. We made it our mission to make eating at Silverwood an enjoyable, stress free experience for others with food allergies.
Silverwood has a lot of gluten and dairy free options throughout the park, but they also have options for most food allergies. Lindy’s is the best option if you have multiple food allergies.
Gluten free, dairy free burger at Lindy’s.
Lindy’s offers gluten free, dairy free, soy free, nut free, nightshade free, corn free and egg free options. The menu will only show you the gluten free options but you can ask your server for the ingredient list book. It lists every ingredient for every single item on the menu.
Lindy’s is not your typical fair food. Hands down, they make one of the best, juiciest, handcrafted burgers around, along with many other delicious dishes. You can choose a gluten free bun or opt for a lettuce wrap to make it completely allergy free.
Dairy Free Ice Cream Alternative from Dippin Dots
Allergy Friendly Eats Throughout Park:
- Theater of Ilusion-GF pizza crust available.
- Kool Cactus & Pablo’s Mexican Cuisine-GF, DF, SF, EF, NF options.
- Plain caramel apple-GF, NF
- Cotton Candy-GF, DF, NF, EF
- Kettle Corn- GF, DF, NF, EF
- Popcorn-GF, DF, SF, NF, EF
- Cold Springs- GF, EF, NF nachos
- Snocone-GF, SF, EF, NF
- Dippin Dots Rainbow Ice-GF, DF, SF, NF, EF
Gluten Free, Dairy Free Soy Milk Latte flavored with honey & cinnamon powder
Allergy Friendly Drinks Throughout the Park:
- Frozen Lemonade-GF, DF, NF, EF
Downrush Slush-GF, DF,
- SF, EF, NF options.
- South Creamery Huckleberry Shake-GF, SF, NF
- Soda-DF, SF
- Victorian Coffee House-DF options including italian soda without cream, soy milk lattes, smoothies, black tea, vanilla coffee blend, Band Energy Drinks, Gatorade.
For more details on allergy friendly options go to Dining on the website under Things To Do. Click on the Restaurant title for a detailed list of allergens & options.
*Make note if you have severe anaphylactic food allergies you may want to bring your own food into the park to be safe. You are allowed to bring in a 10×10 soft sided cooler with food and drinks.